Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's the 50th official day of winter.

 50 days is a lot of days. Please let spring come soon.

Yesterday I baked a cake and watched Julie and Julia...twice.

I also decorated a huge plate of cookies. Today I'm cleaning the whole kitchen.

I got out to my car after school today and realized that I pretty much had my jaw clenched all day long...I think I might be too used to being stressed out.

My English test was almost condescendingly easy.

I took my vitamins this morning, which rarely happens, so I thought I'd blog about it. Interesting, right?!

The play that I dropped out of is opening tonight; Our Town. I'm going to mutual. ...wait. A play is opening tonight? Shouldn't that mean I'm really concerned with call times and costumes and make-up? Nope. I'm NOT. It's fantastically liberating.

I love making Valentines. I only need a thousand more!

Today Mama J finally told me how much money I still need to pay for New York. She seems to think that $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.75 is reasonable. No problem, right? (Of course, I exaggerate, just a bit...)

And...

I discovered that I love roller-blading.


Carlie out.

2 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

haha you make me laugh! i love rollerblading too! maybe i'll move to a super cool city and we can rollerblade when you come visit. or maybe just here in utah this summer... thats probably easier. naomi is growing so fast!!! i remembered my vitamins today as well. very proud of myself.

wendy out.

Jonathan Baker said...

I didn't know you dropped out of Our Town! That's fantastic! Go you!