Monday, February 22, 2010

In Which I Venture to Say That My Monday Wasn't Bad

Today was doubleplusgood. Usually Monday means excessive tiredness, unwillingness to be social in any way, and altogether disagreement. this monday=not so.

I went and saw Love's Labours Lost at my school for the second time, only this time, I went on a date. I like dates. A lot. So much fun. Then...I had a late night chamber choir rehearsal. Not the most fun thing in the world, but nevertheless necessary, and it's always fun to be with your friends. And to top it all off, I stopped at my friend's house afterward and watched my very first bit of Olympic Games this winter. THANK you, C. Thank you. I forgot how much I love watching couple's figure skating. And then we chatted for an hour.


And tomorrow, I compete in the District Poetry Out Loud competition!! I took first in my school, and I'm movin' up. It's kinda sorta nervous-making.

But I can do it.













Ice skate found here.

1 comment:

Christine said...

You forgot about FAMILY HOME EVENING!!!! how did that not make the cut for your Monday? popcorn popping? The Lord Commanding Nephi? Elder Packer? Sheesh.