Thursday, January 28, 2010

In Which I Explain (to some extent) My Friday

This week hasn't been the most eventful, as far as spectacular/gaudy/in-your-face events go. My aunt did have an adorable baby, which was awfully exciting. And I DID get an A on my math test...which was also awfully exciting. (yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES.) But.

I think the week has been settling me into a false sense of relaxation. Tomorrow is Friday, the end of the week, the oh-my-goodness-this-should-be-a-relieving-day-because-I-can-play-and-then-sleep-in-tomorrow-till-twelve kind of day. That's what Fridays usually are, right? No such luck for this chick. (HA! I mean, are you really surprised?) At three thirty tomorrow, Lone Peak's Chamber Choir (which I am a member of...hence my story about it that I am telling you right now) will be at American Fork Junior High School rehearsing Mozart's Requiem with the rock star of choral directors: Mack Wilberg. (MACK WILBERG! Who wouldn't want to meet a rock star of CHORAL MUSIC?! Soooo the bomb.com.) 3:30 to 9:30. Oy, yoy yoy. 6 hours. SIX. (1,2,3,4,5,6. also, 3*2.) But, it's ok. It'll go by fast. Hopefully. And then maybe I'll go pound on a friends door and say, "Take me in, lads, lassies! Me achin' bones can't hold up much longer and I be needin' a hang-out this evenin'!" (Yes. I'm so doing that. Irish accent and EVERYTHING.)

And then...Saturday. I'll have to talk about that tomorrow. If I have time. Will Carlie make it through the high notes of Mozart's mind? Can she find the energy to drive her car all the way to American Fork? Or the gas money?? Stay tuned to find out the answers to these questions and more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha I hope you survived the weekend! I just love the way your mind thinks! My favorite part was the building "yes"'s. :D