Monday, August 31, 2009

Favorite.

A miniture snow-cone machine to keep in your kitchen. Genius + no guilt (I used Crystal Light to flavor it!) = much joy in the land.

Mysterious love letters from your friend's hilarious cousin that you've never even met. B.I.N.G.O.

Finishing a book. The Secret Journal of Brett Colton was most enjoyable. Definitely one of the better LDS young adult novels.

Losing five pounds. Wiki-what? Confidence BOOSTED.

Getting praised by your director for doing Shakespeare, which you have never performed in public before. Um, awesome?

A-Days. Thank goodness I have that to look forward tomorrow instead of my dismal schedule for B-days.

Carlie out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaycie + Carlie's blog= much joy in the land (which is my new favorite phrase).

Jonathan Baker said...

HAHAHA! Amen! "Much joy in the land"... ahaha! And way to go for you on Shakespeare goodness! Tell Brooke and Chase that I told you to tell them that you are my favorite Sophmore (I would say favorite person still at Lone Peak, which is quite true, but I don't want to offend anyone I care about...), okay?