Friday, August 28, 2009

CRAZY DAY.

CRAZY DAY. CRAZY DAY. CRAZY DAY. CRAZY DAY.

Do you ever one of those days that is so great but some of the things that make it great make it extremely aggravating at the same time?! Yeah. That was today.

I made the Shakespeare Team! YES. I am in the ensemble for the ensemble scene--imagine that! :) We're doing the trial scene from Merchant of Venice--sure to be a blast. And I also get to do a monologue from King John portraying the part of Constance. Woot+sauce.

Homecoming. I am so stoked.

And Chamber performed for the first time all together today! SO incredible. I was standing there, singing my little heart out, and I kept thinking of where I was a year ago--an almost shy sophomore (not anymore!) who watched Chamber and thought to herself, "Gosh, I wish I was them." Or back in junior high going to high school choir concerts, "Gosh, I wish I was them." Now, I'm them! It's an amazing feeling.

So, CRAZY DAY. But good nonetheless.

2 comments:

Jonathan Baker said...

AH! THAT MONOLOGUE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FOR GIRLS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline Grace: said...

Pretty much...quite excited.