Tuesday, January 11, 2011

one - introduce yourself with pictures and words.




Caroline Grace: A Brief Overview

the facts
age: too old to sit at the kids table, too young to grow up.
height: 5'6''
nickname: Carlie, with an eye ee at the end.
has lived in: two states.
loves: babies, fireworks, and umbrellas.
is often found: singing, writing, reading, or being dramatic.
believes: this Church is true.



the family
oldest of five + two parents, and my siblings know me best. They remind me of that daily with their insight. Nothing escapes their notice. Also, we're eternal, which rocks.


the goals
Motherhood.
A college degree.
Happiness in family life.
To write a book.
To make friends.

and some random things
I'm very impatient.
I enjoy spinning around in circles in the grass and then falling down and feeling the world spin around me with my eyes closed. It makes me feel like I can control the ground.
I'm crafty and I like cutting things out of magazines.
Autumn is my favorite season.


idea swiped from: sydnee + meg + everyone else who is doing this thirty day blogging thing. I figured it was a good way to get started again.

1 comment:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

i kind of love everything about you. when you were 6 and i was 14 i never imagined that i'd be the one looking up to you so much, but alas, that's how it is with us. XO Thanks for being such a great girl!