Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hotel.

Here I am. How odd to be blogging from an extremely public hotel lobby/commons area/dining place...but, as I said, here I am.

Yesterday?

Washington DC.

Our country's capital is quite a fantastic place. We went to the Smithsonian Museum of American History...and I fell in love. I mean, who doesn't want to see Dorothy's ruby slippers? Or...a long line of First Lady's inauguration gowns? (specific post dedicated to those dresses in the works...) It was wonderful, fantastic, monumentally exciting. Honest Abe, Mr. Jefferson, and plenty more. (Since I am not in the comfort of my own home [as mentioned previously] I don't have pictures up yet, BUT. I did take way too many, so I'll be posting them someday this month...)

So, hopefully I can keep updating about my adventures. If not, you'll just have to wait on PINS AND NEEDLES to find out what I'm up to...I can tell you're just dying to know, right? Right?!! Okay.

Carlie out.

No comments: