Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not sure why this notion has gripped me.

Has something ever entered your head and you simply CANNOT get it out?! Welcome to my weekend. I don't know why, when, or how this thought came into being, but all I want to do right now is decorate a cake, or some cupcakes, or cookies, or pastry. But mostly a cake. A really cool one, maybe even with fondant. And piping. A LOT of frosting. And then I will deliver it to someone. I don't even know who. I may even make multiple cakes and deliver them to multiple recipients. WHO KNOWS. I am a mystery. I really, really want to do this! Soon! Soon!

1 comment:

Jonathan Baker said...

AH! YES! I know just how you feel! And I also want to bake fantastically cool items such as souffles, etc! It is because I watched Julie and Julia!