Thursday, July 16, 2009

blah (noun):

1. nonsense; rubbish: What they say is blah.
2. the blahs, a feeling of physical uneasiness, general discomfort, or mild depression; malaise: After the long weekend many workers had the Monday-morning blahs.

–adjective 3. insipid; dull; uninteresting.


Pretty much sums up my day. It wasn't all bad. It certainly doesn't deserve an "ARRRRGGGGGH" or even a "GAAAAHHHH". Just, "blah". I'm not frustrated, I'm just bored-with/tired-of being frustrated. Hence my whiney post about my case of the blahs. I will say this, however. Singing/screaming Pat Benatar's "Love Is A Battlefield" at top volume in the car with a best friend at 11:00 PM really helps discourage the blahs. It doesn't destroy them completely, but certainly helps keep them at a managable quantity. But then I remember that I still haven't seen Harry Potter yet, and the blahs start to multiply. Blah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

July 31st, my friend. July 31st. And when are they going to take a coffee break from cancer and look at a cure for the Blahs? So many people need that cure!