Wednesday, April 27, 2011

hello, my favorite followers.

Have you missed me? Because I've missed you.

I'm sorry about the extended break I've been taking, but the end of senior year is a bit tiring. (read: SUPER STRESSFUL.)

It's a good thing that musical I was in is over, and my online classes are finished. I just need to prepare for those AP tests, and then my life might slow down, at least for a brief time.

Let me just say:

I have several drafts saved in my "Edit Posts" tab, and each one starts with a small, random sentence, and then...nothing. I just haven't had anything to say to the world. Plenty of things have happened, but I just haven't really been sure how to approach them in a blogging sense. Because, after all, this is a slightly more public venue. (even though not everyone in the world reads the good ol' blog. Thank you, dear followers, for being those who do. It means a lot. Even though I'm slacking in my posts.)




Anyway.


I miss you.